This 90-min online learning workshop is designed to show you how to use Edward DeBono’s Lateral Thinking process and 6 Hats concepts to enhance personal and group problem-solving and creativity.
At the end of the webinar, you should be able to:
- Describe the purpose behind the use of each hat in a discussion
- Choose appropriate hats to enhance group problem-solving
- Identify ways to use the combination of hats for various group discussions
- Who’s here/introductions/connections (15-min)
- 6 hats brief overview (05-min)
- Group practice with obesity challenge topic (20-min)
- Walkthrough and practice with each hat (30-min)
- Group practice identifying hats to apply to a given problem or challenge (15-min)
- Summary (05-min)
Read this one page overview of 6 Hats, before the webinar.
Here is a one-pager you can use in your meetings to remind you (meeting facilitator) about the process and/or to handout so attendees can fill out independently first and bring with them to the meeting.