This online learning workshop shows you how to use mindmapping concepts and tools both individually and with your team.
At the end of the webinar, you should be able to:
- Describe and follow the mindmapping method
- Summarize various mindmapping applications
- Use mindmapping in a team setting
- Use an online software tool to create a mindmap
- Who’s here/introductions/connections (20-min)
- Mindmapping explained (10-min)
- Individual practice with mindmapping (20-min)
- Using mindmapping in teams (20-min)
- Creating visually appealing maps with Imindmap (15-min)
- Summary (5-min)
Please download the free trial version of Imindmap and take 10-15-min trying it out to see how the software works. You do not need to create anything for the webinar. We just want you to get familiar with how the tool works.
For help learning the mindmapping software, you can see a 12-min video that will walk you through the process. Please note that the version of IMindMap they are using in the video is more enhanced than the free version you will have downloaded, but it should still give you a good idea of how to use the tool.
Download session slides Design-4-2014