Purposeful Leadership is a leadership development Online Learning Workshop series for Girl Scout Volunteers and Staff
This series provides an opportunity to…
- Identify your strengths as a leader
- Share your own best practices around leading teams
- Connect and converse with peers in the Movement
- Discuss leadership topics such as:
- Emotional intelligence
- Leading/influencing without authority
- Coaching in a way that shows caring without caretaking
- Helping people with change
- Having hard conversations
We strongly recommend you get a headset with mic for the online workshops. The course is designed to promote small group discussion on leadership concepts in virtual breakout rooms with your peers. It works better if we can chat using VOIP instead of typing in chat boxes. Here is a link to some moderately priced headsets available at Amazon.
Also, GSUniversity uses the Blackboard Collaborate Platform when hosting a webinar. If you are unfamiliar with navigating into and communicating in a Blackboard “room”, please watch the following four short videos to help you prepare.